TrüNorth 2019 Year in Review
As another year rolls to a close and we train our focus on the road ahead, it’s important for all of us to take time to glance through the rearview mirror with gratitude and appreciation for the successes and challenges experienced throughout the year. Most of all, it’s a time to acknowledge those who continue to contribute to our success as individuals, family members, friends, and business partners.
At TrüNorth Global™, we know the relationships we’ve forged over the course of the decade with our dealer-partners, fleet owners, drivers and corporate partners have formed the foundation for our success as the leading global provider of commercial asset protection and transportation related warranty programs and services. By listening to our hard-working dealer and fleet-owner partners, and independent warranty customers, we’ve been able to deliver flexible solutions, coverages and innovative, technology-based services you require to keep your business moving forward.
Your faith, trust and support of our growing business has enabled us to expand into new markets in recent years to provide world class asset protection for commercial trucks, construction equipment, steam and cargo ships, power generation, and air. For that, and so much more, we are deeply grateful to you.
In return, you have our ongoing commitment to exceed your expectations as we continually strive to uphold our reputation and most coveted asset, founded on the principles of integrity, honesty and respect.
Below are highlights from the road we travelled over the past twelve months.
- TrüNorth Warranty™ Named Official Commercial Truck Warranty of NASCAR® – NASCAR® and TrüNorth Warranty™ announced a multi-year agreement designating the company as the “Official Partner of NASCAR®.”
- MyTruckWarranty.com, powered by TrüNorth™ – TrüNorth Global™ launched MyTruckWarranty.com in February. MyTruckWarranty.com offers the most comprehensive coverage available for protecting commercial work trucks with the highest limits and lowest cost, Our standard program Class 3-7 commercial work truck warranties cover five major components: engine, transmission, differential, turbo, and after-treatment. And there’s no waiting period. All warranties offer day-one coverage. In conjunction with the new product launch, a third Paul Jr. creation, the MyTruckWarranty.com custom trike, was unveiled at an exclusive, invitation-only event for TrüNorth Warranty customers and dealers held at the Daytona Beach Brewery Company and taped for Season 12, Episode 7 of American Chopper. Featuring oversized, dual rear wheels, a trailer hitch, and custom crash bars and floorboards, the custom trike aligns with the new brand’s focus on medium-duty commercial work trucks.
- TrüNorth Global 250 – TrüNorth GlobalTM was provided an opportunity to partner with the Martinsville Speedway as the entitlement sponsor of the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series (NGOTS) TrüNorth Global 250 race in March.
- #45 TrüNorth Paul Jr. Designs truck advances to Victory Lane – The #45 TrüNorth Paul Jr. Designs truck competed throughout the 2019 season in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series with Niece Motorsports and drivers Ross Chastain and Reid Wilson. Chastain captured his first NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series victory at Kansas Speedway in May, crossing the finish line in the #45 TrüNorth/Paul Jr Designs Chevrolet Silverado to secure his first win.
- 3rd Annual TrüNorth Global™ Truck Stop Concert – New Sensations took the stage this November at the 3rd Annual TrüNorth Global™ Truck Stop Concert Series, during the 20th Annual UTA Convention in Indian Wells, CA. This year’s concert, sponsored and hosted by TrüNorth Global™, took place in the Crystal Ballroom at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort. New Sensations brought guests to their feet, performing some of the best dance music recorded by artists over the past seven decades.
- Industry sponsorship and partner events – TrüNorth Global™ sponsored and participated in a wide range of industry conferences in 2019, including the 20th Annual UTA Convention in Indian Wells, CA. and IEDA Annual Meeting & Vendor Expo in Orlando, FL. We also hosted a number of exclusive regional events and golf tournaments for our dealer-partners and their customers throughout the year. In addition to our longtime affiliation with the Used Truck Association (UTA) as a proud corporate sponsor, we had the privilege of joining the Independent Equipment Dealers Association (IEDA) and the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OODIA) as a corporate sponsor this year. We look forwarding to supporting these and other industry associations in the coming years.
- No pricing change or increase – One again, we’re pleased to report that our pricing, which is based on actuarial modeling, has never changed or increased since TrüNorth began offering commercial warranty products and services.
As we prepare to ring in both a new year and a new decade, we look forward with great anticipation to providing the outstanding program value and exemplary level of service and solutions you have come to rely on to help realize your business growth goals, including:
- Dynamic team of seasoned veterans bringing decades of experience in sales, customer service, transportation, logistics, and technology to the commercial risk protection industry.
- Regional Sales Reps consult one-on-one with dealer-partners throughout the U.S. & Canada, to gain valuable feedback for developing, delivering and enhancing the products and services required to grow their businesses.
- The only multilingual, live call center in the industry serving the diverse needs of warranty holders.
- Experienced Claims and Customer Service Representatives available through TrüNorth’s 24/7 live service center to facilitate outcomes and guide warranty holders through the claims process.
- The industry’s first and only mobile application, the TrüAssist Warranty App was developed to provide a faster, easier way to get drivers and their equipment back to work and making money. The App features:
- Faster claims processing
- Real-time claims tracking and updates
- GPS-enabled location technology, and
- 24/7 claims and user support.
- The TrüFlex financing option puts customer’s business growth and cash-flow needs first, with no credit check required.
- Personal onboarding experience for each warranty holder.
Grow your business with the leader in commercial asset protection.