TrüNorth Global™ 2020 Year in Review
Picture this, 2021. Let’s just admit it, we are all extremely ready to see this year come to a close. It has been a long year but also it has passed rather quickly. We have seen a world that we have never seen before, with social unrest, a pandemic and more. Our front-line heroes have stood the test and never wavered when called upon. It’s important as 2020 rolls to a close to take a moment to reflect gratitude and appreciation for those frontline heroes and the successes and challenges experienced throughout the year.
At TrüNorth Global™, we know the relationships we’ve forged over the course of the decade with our dealer-partners, fleet owners, drivers and corporate partners have formed the foundation for our success as the leading global provider of commercial asset protection and transportation-related warranty programs and services. By listening to our hard-working dealer and fleet-owner partners, and independent warranty customers, we’ve been able to deliver flexible solutions, coverages and innovative, technology based services you require to keep your business moving forward.
We attended the opening of the NASCAR season, as well as the Ritchie Bros kick-off auction. Then COVID-19 hit, creating a different 2020, to say the least. One thing for certain, we stood by our employees, partners, and customers through it all. We didn’t let it slow down our progress.
Below are highlights from the road we traveled over the past twelve months.
- TrüIRON™ rolled out to the public – TrüNorth Global™ launched TrüIRON™ in January. TrüIRON™ offers the most comprehensive coverage available for protecting commercial equipment with the highest limits and lowest cost, Our standard program warranties covers seven major components: engine, transmission, differential, turbo, after-treatment, hydraulics, hydrostatics, and vibratory components. And there’s no waiting period. All warranties offer day-one coverage.
- Significant and Important Mobile App Updates – We launched significant updates to our mobile app. Adding the ability to track/upload maintenance records, creating a virtual logbook, allowing on-the-spot updates. Then we rolled out push notifications alerting the status-of-claim, documents needed, renewal notifications, and more.
- Introduced APU Coverage – We launched APU coverage in October. Adding to our leading and most comprehensive coverage available.
- Joined the Women In Trucking Association – TrüNorth Global™ joined the Women in Trucking Association. As part of our initiative to make a difference in the transportation industry, partnering with Women in Trucking just made sense. The majority of our management team is a powerhouse of brilliant women! As the leading warranty company in a predominantly male industry, we take pride in the fact that our leadership is diverse. We believe the diversity in our team helps TrüNorth continue to lead the industry.
- Ritchie Bros. Auction -- Mexico – This year we were a part of the Mexico auction with Ritchie Bros and in turn, continuing our expansion in Mexico.
- No pricing change or increase – Once again, we’re pleased to report that our pricing, which is based on actuarial modeling, has never changed or increased since TrüNorth began offering commercial warranty products and services.
As we prepare to ring in both a new year and a new decade, we look forward with great anticipation to providing the outstanding program value and exemplary level of service and solutions you have come to rely on to help realize your business growth goals, including:
- A dynamic team of seasoned veterans bringing decades of experience in sales, customer service, transportation, logistics, and technology to the commercial risk protection industry.
- Regional Sales Reps consult one-on-one with dealer-partners throughout the U.S. & Canada, to gain valuable feedback for developing, delivering and enhancing the products and services required to grow their businesses.
- The only multilingual, live 24/7 call center in the industry serving the diverse needs of warranty holders.
- Experienced Claims and Customer Service Representatives are available through TrüNorth’s 24/7 live service center to facilitate outcomes and guide warranty holders through the claims process.
- The industry’s first and only mobile application, the TrüAssist Warranty App was developed to provide a faster, easier way to get drivers and their equipment back to work and making money. The App features:
- Faster claims processing
- Real-time claims tracking and updates
- GPS-enabled location technology, and
- 24/7 claims and user support.
- The TrüFlex financing option and Invoice Factoring Program put customer’s business growth and cash-flow needs first, with no credit check required.
- Personal onboarding experience for each warranty holder.
Grow your business with the leader in commercial asset protection.
TrüNorth Warranty™ │ MyTruckWarranty.com™ | TrüIRON™
OEM2 powered by TrüNorth │TrüTow │POWACORE™