TrüNorth Global™ 2021 Year in Review
2021 has been a fantastic year for us. We have connected, created valuable relationships, and delivered the leading protection you wanted for your most valued assets. It’s been an excellent year where we have grown and built a more robust service for our customers. Most importantly, we continued to lead the way in commercial asset protection and innovating to create business solutions.
At TrüNorth Global™, we know the relationships we’ve forged over the course of the decade with our dealer-partners, fleet owners, drivers, and corporate partners have formed the foundation for our success as the leading global provider of commercial asset protection and transportation-related warranty programs and services. By listening to our hard-working dealer and fleet-owner partners, and independent warranty customers, we’ve been able to deliver flexible solutions, coverages, and innovative, technology-based services you require to keep your business and your customers' business moving forward.
Your faith, trust, and support of our growing business have enabled us to expand into new markets in recent years to provide world-class asset protection well beyond our North American footprint for commercial trucks, construction equipment, steam and cargo ships, power generation, and air. For that, and so much more, we are deeply grateful to you.
In return, you have our ongoing commitment to exceed your expectations as we continually strive to uphold our reputation and most coveted asset, founded on the principles of integrity, honesty, and respect.
Below are highlights from the road we traveled over the past twelve months.
- TrüIRON™ rolled out a new program offering – TrüNorth Global™ launched TrüIRON™ in January of 2020, and this year we added new program offerings. This year we incorporated SuperMaxx coverage for equipment over 10+ tons. We are proud to partner with Vermeer, Conquest Equipment, McDougall Auctioneers Ltd., Ritchie Bros., and more to bring this much-needed offering to the industry. TrüIRON™ provides the most comprehensive coverage available for protecting commercial equipment with the highest limits and lowest cost. Our standard program warranties cover seven major components: engine, transmission, differential, turbo, after-treatment, hydraulics, hydrostatics, and vibratory components. And there’s no waiting period. All warranties offer day-one coverage.
- First to roll out Digital Warranty Sales – You spoke, and we listened. This year we rolled out a Digital Warranty Sales process for our Inside Sales team and our Dealerships. It makes the warranty submission process direct and straightforward. In under 20 minutes, you can purchase a warranty for yourself or submit a warranty for your customers.
- Mobile APP Updates – We rolled out new updates to our mobile app, including tracking and logging maintenance records. Going in for maintenance, snap a photo of the record (including VIN, etc.) and upload directly to the mobile app….no more having to track the record down later.
- Referral Partner Program – TrüNorth Global™ launched our referral partner program in the spring of this year! The goal is to provide your customers peace of mind knowing the industry leader backs them. Here at TNG, the process is as easy as 1, 2, 3….you refer the customer, and we take care of the rest.
- Top Women to Watch – This year, our very own Lindsey Grammel was named one of the industry’s Top Women to Watch, and we could not be more proud. Lindsey is an asset to the TruNorth Global team, and we look forward to all 2022 brings.
- Expansion of our Dynamic Sales Team – We grew our Inside and Outside Sales team this year! We added several new faces and can’t wait to see how they continue to expand our footprint in 2022. If you see Anna or Jessica out, make sure to give them that welcome high five!
- Leading Sponsor of the Women In Trucking Association Convention – We pride ourselves on supporting women in business and trucking. Our company's leadership has 70% of women representation, and it is part of our mission to empower women in the industry to lead the way with us. We were proud to be the leading sponsor at this year's Women in Trucking Association Convention.
- 5th Annual truck Stop Concert Series – The Royal Dukes took the stage this November at the 3rd Annual TrüNorth Global™ Truck Stop Concert Series, during the Women in Trucking Convention in Dallas, TX. This year’s concert, sponsored and hosted by TrüNorth Global™, was the largest to date. The Royal Dukes brought guests to their feet, performing some of the best dance music recorded by artists over the past seven decades.
- Industry sponsorship and partner events – We were proud to be invited to different events to showcase our brand and create new valuable connections that allowed us to better service for each of our TrüNorth Global™ customers and partners. From IEDA, NEFA, AED, UTA, and so many more.
- Service Center Development Team – We assembled a team of dedicated professionals to work with different service centers across the country. The goal is to continually build a partnership with our Service Center partners while continuously offering training materials and items to smooth the repair process. Just wait, we have something big in store for our Service Centers in 2022…..pins and needles from the excitement of what's to come.
As we prepare to ring in both a new year and a new decade, we are looking forward with great anticipation to providing the outstanding program value and exemplary level of service and solutions you have come to rely on to help realize your business growth goals, including:
- A dynamic team of seasoned veterans bringing decades of experience in sales, customer service, transportation, logistics, and technology to the commercial risk protection industry.
- Regional Sales Reps consult one-on-one with dealer-partners throughout the U.S. & Canada to gain valuable feedback for developing, delivering, and enhancing the products and services required to grow their businesses.
- The only multilingual, live 24/7 call center in the industry serves our warranty holders' diverse needs.
- Experienced Claims and Customer Service Representatives are available through TrüNorth’s 24/7 live service center to facilitate outcomes and guide warranty holders through the claims process.
- The industry’s first and only mobile application, the TrüAssist Warranty App, was developed to provide a faster, easier way to get drivers and their equipment back to work and make money.
The App features:
- Faster claims processing
- Real-time claims tracking and updates
- GPS-enabled location technology, and
- 24/7 claims and user support.
- The TrüFlex financing option put customers’ business growth and cash-flow needs first, requiring no credit check.
- A Personal onboarding experience for warranty holders at the beginning of the coverage. Onboarding educates and ensures the customer gets all of the benefits of our warranty.
At TrüNorth Global™, we are committed to providing you with the leading coverage and helping you grow your business in this upcoming year. We strive 2022 to bring new members to our team and keep partnering with critical organizations like OOIDA and Women in Trucking to keep bringing our solutions to the industry and make conditions more favorable for drivers, fleet owners, and machine operators. Finally, we want to say thank you for trusting us during 2021, and we look forward to keeping being your leading commercial warranty provider in 2022.